23 Jul 2021
Changes due to the Greater Sydney Lockdown - Update as at 23 July 2021
Due to the Greater Sydney Lockdown, we have further revised our receipt of enrolment documentation processes to include alternate modes of delivery to ease the pressures on families at this very difficult time.
Paper work can no longer be submitted to the school in person.
Enrolment documentation can now be submitted to the school by trackable post and by email.
Documentation can be posted to the school address below. It is advisable to send the documents via a trackable post (i.e. registered or express). The school will acknowledge receipt of your documentation via email.
St Marys Senior High School
P.O. Box 1053
St Marys NSW 1790
Documentation can be scanned into one PDF file and emailed to the school email@example.com. The school will acknowledge receipt of your documentation via email.
If you do not have a scanner at home, there are several options through mobile phone applications that will scan documents and save them as a PDF File. Both the Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy have scanners built into them. Please see below for further information
In returning your paper work using any of these options, please ensure that all of the following documents are returned to the school:
- Completed Blue or Green Acceptance of Enrolment Offer Form
- Completed Application to Enrol in a NSW Government School booklet
- Copy of the student’s Australian Birth Certificate or Australian Passport or Australian Citizenship Certificate; or Passport and Visa if born overseas – this should be certified by a Justice of the Peace if possible.
- Copy of the family’s Proof of Address. For a Non Local Area Enrolment this should be a copy of a council rates notice, lease agreement, electricity or gas bill. This document must be in the family name and be for the current residential address of the family.
- Completed 2022 Enrolment Information Booklet – Pages 13 to 16 only of this booklet should be returned as part of the documentation. You do not to send the whole booklet.
Due to the Greater Sydney Lockdown, we understand that it may be difficult for you to have your documents certified by a Justice of the Peace. At this stage we ask that you provide us with copies of these documents (please do not send the originals). We will ask you to provide the originals and certify these documents at a later date.
Please note all enrolment is required to be submitted to by Friday 30 July 2021.
Should you require further information or assistance, please contact the school on 02 9623 8333.